- Nijenrode, University for Business Administration, 1987 – 1988
Master of Business Administration (cum laude)
- Nijenrode, University for Business Administration, 1982 – 1985
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Royal Athenaeum Louvain (Belgium), 1976 – 1982, diploma.
- Agile Foundation Exam, 15 June 2011, diploma
- MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) Foundation Exam, 24 March 2010, diploma
- Prince2 Practitioner Exam, 18 October 2004, diploma
- Prince2 Foundation Exam, 7 September 2004, diploma
- Ashridge (UK) Personal People Skills Programme, December 2001
- General Management Programme (part of management development programme KPN), February 1997 – April 1997
- Joint Management Development Programme (AT&T-Unisource) in The Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and Spain, March – November 1996
- Management course Koninklijke PTT Nederland / Nijenrode MDC
(part of management development programme KPN), April – July 1992
- Project management (Coopers & Lybrand), four day course
certificate June 1991
- Project management (Twijnstra Gudde), two day course, March 1991
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (University of Cambridge)
diploma December 1984
- Commercial & Economic French (Chamber of Commerce, Paris)
diploma June 1984.
- Bilingual Dutch – English
- Well spoken and written French
- Poorly spoken and written Spanish.